We are hiring!
Social and Content Producer
Six-month contract from October – end of March 2018.
Ready for your next adventure?
If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place. Behind our brand is our dedicated team. With diverse talents and skills, we’re building something incredible – together.
We’re looking for a Social Content Producer to join our award winning team. You’ll be a wordsmith focusing on creating videos, blogs, articles and images that grab people’s attention. You will post regularly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube. You’ll work across all of our clients to come up with shareable stories and content as well as adding to our creative award winning campaign plans to put us at the very forefront of digital communications.
Working alongside the campaign team, you’ll be supporting our client’s PR strategies by creating impactful copy for social channels, articles, press releases, features, and leaflets; responding re-actively and pro-actively to news, stories, and updates; delivering a fast and accurate response to all media enquiries; and identifying national and relevant opportunities as they arise. In this role, you will also often be found building relationships with key media contacts, and journalists.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a creative, digital enthusiast with outstanding literacy skills. You will have obtained your experience either in multimedia journalism, or in a PR or digital agency. You should be driven, energetic, empathetic and a team player. And it’s important that you are a confident communicator who is able to engage at all levels.
- Excellent writing skills
- A keen eye for detail and a curious mind
- Graphic design skills (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro etc.)
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- The ability to use own initiative, listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Organisational and time management skills –to manage multiple channels and multiple clients
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Up to date with latest developments in digital communications
- You’ll be able to create engaging social content across all channels and you’ll be able to analyse every last engagement
- You will know how to develop a targeted advertising campaign
- You’ll be a whizz at taking and editing videos for online content
- You’ll be curious and interested in your clients. Your curiosity will lead you to writing engaging press release, articles, thought pieces and blogs that will inspire action.
- You’ll be comfortable with CMS and website editing and optimization
- You will drive innovation and test and learn activity for us to continually improve
- You will understand the world of search engine marketing (including organic search, local search and keyword research)
- You will be a strong networker – creating Influencer Outreach programs and content seeding through content syndication platforms
- Your knowledge of Email marketing will give our clients the edge
- You will be a Welsh speaker, but if you’re not, it’s not the end of the world.
Life at Cowshed
This is an opportunity to join a growing PR agency who boast a wonderful culture and value their staff. We are offering a competitive salary as well as a bonus scheme. We have a start-up culture where anything is possible. You will be joining a highly motivated and passionate small team that only works with clients we love and causes we believe in. We work hard but know how to celebrate success.
If you’d like to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and outline in your covering letter or with a show reel how you fulfil the requirements, along with your salary expectations. Deadline for applications is 2 October.