Skills For Health
Helping people understand how NHS support workers
help to deliver patient care
To promote a short film raising awareness of the vital role the support workforce plays in delivering patient care. To position Skills for Health and National Skills Academy as champions of NHS support workers
What we did:
- Created a campaign called #OurHealthHeroes
- Built a buzz through a launch event, social activity and media relations
- Maintained momentum by creating online collateral, sharing the stories of real support workers and calling for everyone to say ‘thank you’ to our support workforce.
- Secured more than 5 million reach on social, 98,443 video views, and 15 pieces of coverage.
- Increased total website sessions by 40% on the same quarter last year.
- Gained support and engagement from 37 key stakeholders
Why we love working with Skills for Health:
Their passion for making our health sector as effective as possible.