Be our next intern (Paid opportunity)
Paid three-month internship (Jan – March 2018)
At Cowshed, we pride ourselves on working for clients we love and causes we believe in. Our morals are at the heart of our business and therefore we offer a paid internship to PRCA standards that promises valuable, full time work.
Unlike other agencies, you’ll be immersed in our campaigns and act as an integral part of our team. You’ll play an important role in assisting with a variety of clients, spanning across public sector, health, education, charities and many more.
The Cowshed internship offers you;
- Opportunity to develop and learn skills in communication, marketing, digital and social media, design and more.
- Professional development with an opportunity to attend CIPR and PRCA events as a Cowshed representative.
- Real, valuable on the job experience delivering integrated campaigns that make a difference.
- Hands on experience working with big name clients from across Wales and the UK.
All we ask is that you’re driven, keen to learn, confident, organised, social, have an eye for detail and want to make a difference.
If you’re looking for a fast paced, exciting internship role in a creative agency, this three-month placement could be for you.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com by 10th December with your CV and a response to the below.
- Tell us in a maximum of 500 words why this internship is for you. As a minimum, please include what you think you can bring to the role and what you’re hoping to get out of it.
- Experience isn’t necessary, but if you have any relevant previous experience please tell us about this in a maximum of 200 words.
This is a full-time internship so please consider if you’re going to be available before applying.
Do you already have a year or more of communications experience? We’re also hiring a Campaign Assistant.