Abergavenny Food Festival
Doubling the online audience for the largest food festival in Wales
To deliver an integrated marketing and communication campaign for the Abergavenny Food Festival that increased media reach and ticket sales.
What we did:
- Rebranded and edited the festival’s website and all its marketing collateral
- Built strong relationships with national food editors
- Brokered media partnerships with Countryfile Magazine, Media Clash and Wales Online.
- Created a toolkit that helped 220 producers shout about their involvement
Within six months we:
- Doubled the online audience
- Increased online ticket sales by 25%
- Achieved over 200 pieces of coverage
- Took the newsletter open rates to 31% (10% above industry average)
- Introduced Instagram, generating over 3,000 posts during the festival weekend
- Set up an onsite live press office, sending out regular press updates
- Placed interviews with ten top chefs who attended the festival
What we love about Abergavenny Food Festival:
Using our skills to promote some of the biggest chefs in the world, alongside some of the smallest artisan producers. And food, obviously.